Monday, November 4, 2013

AfterDark Radio Update

Good morning to all my lovelies!!

Alright so y'all are probably wondering what happened to the podcast. Well in preparation for the new stuff we have for you this week on the blog, we decided not to do an episode.

*sighs* I know... I know... It's a travesty!  But come on, we got some other stuff for you to check out and keep up with. I had to take time and listen to all of you who have reached out to me and my team. I want to give you guys more than just the podcast and a few reviews. So expect to be updated on here AND our Facebook page.

If you love us, then LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!!!  Demand AfterDark as your late night getaway!! Ok.. I'm getting a little too excited over here lol.  Please stay tuned and again we thank you all for your patience and support. ;)

Saki M.

No comments:

Post a Comment