Wednesday, November 27, 2013

In My Pharaoh's Chambers, Part IV (Final)


Atem wasn’t sure what to do. His mind registered Alani’s pained cries, surprised to find that she was untouched. His body, on the other hand, was paralyzed at the feeling of being inside her treasured walls while at the same time wanting to thrust upward to bury itself deeper within her.

But Atem wouldn’t do that. Taking a deep breath, he wrapped his heavy arms around the woman on top of him. Alani was panting hard, her face marred by her pained expression. She was breaking into a sweat as her body rushed to accommodate the thick flesh lurking within in center.

Atem ran his fingers through her hair as he tightened his grip on her, pulling her flush against his chest. “I apologize for the pain,” he whispered against her ear. “I will try to be gentle.”

After feeling Alani slowly nod her head, he gently turned their bodies so that she was beneath him. Peering down, Atem’s suspicions were confirmed as he noticed the blood dripping down her bronze skin. She was a virgin. He frowned as he looked at her, watching as her pain slowly melted away. She should have told me, he thought to himself.

“Are you hurt?” Atem asked her.

No, Alani wanted to say. When he switched their positions, the pain was already receding and getting replaced by something even stronger. When she went to answer him, all that escaped was her pleasured sigh.

He was so thick and deep inside of her. Her body felt like it was on fire as her inner cavern pulsated with an intensity she had never experienced before. No longer willing to take it, a hand snuck up Atem’s chest and up to his face.

“Take me,” were the words he heard her speak.

His concern was burned away by raw passion as he recognized the same emotion in her depths of warm hazel. Placing a hand on either side of her head, he bent down to steal a kiss as his hips lunged forward.

Her raspy gasp drove him crazy as his golden rod plunged deeper into a woman he considered his equal.

Alani’s eyes shot open as she felt him dive deeper into her womb. It hurt, but she didn’t want it to end. Her insides were going crazy, as if butterflies were taking flight and hitting every inch of her inner walls. Her fingers dug into her king’s back as her legs went to encircle his waist. Even though it was her first time, her body instinctively moved her.

Atem was attacking her neck. He wanted to devour her, be inside her forever as his tongue traced a trail across her chest and dipped inside her heaving cleavage. He let his teeth graze her tight skin, wanting her to feel the same sensations she invoked in him not too long ago. He was rewarded with a throaty moan. He buried his face inside the curve of her neck, breathing in her appealing aroma as he ran himself deeper and faster within her.

Alani was paralyzed from the pleasure. She let Atem take control, take her to new heights. She let her king be her teacher in the art of lovemaking, getting lost in the flames and devoured by the heat.

“Atem,” she breathed against his ear, not wanting him to ever take his lips from her neck.

He heard her call for him as he bit gingerly down on her neck. At that moment, he realized that she was no longer a slave maiden that needed to be handled or a princess of her father’s former lands. No, she was…

“My Queen,” he whispered back before he took the final plunge, releasing his seed deep into her womb.

Alani’s body arched up as she spilled over, the waves of ecstasy slowly cooling her down and enveloping her in a surreal calm. She shivered as Atem slowly pulled out and lied down next to her, placing his arm over her navel.

Atem smiled as he cuddled into her auburn tresses, his violets shimmering with a new emotion. How had he fallen for this lovely beauty in just one night?

He watched her as she turned to him, silencing a chuckle as he observed the lazy smile on her serene face. “My pharaoh…”

She drifted off as she stared at him. Atem raised an eyebrow and softly tapped the tip of her nose with his finger. “Yes, Alani?” Atem hid a grin, overwhelmed by how happy calling out her name made him.

“I’m your Queen? That is what you said?” She looked up at him, confusion baiting her eyes as she wondered if she misheard.

His grin relaxed into a soft smile. “That is what I said.”

“I thought so.” Alani bit down on her lip, wanting to ask but still caught off guard by the change in circumstances. “If that is truly the case, may I speak freely?”

Atem nodded. “You may.”

“Does that mean I am no longer a slave?” Alani asked, afraid of the answer.

“Alani, I do not believe you knew this, but I do not like taking slaves. I have made that clear to my court and they have recently begun to consider my words and what this means for the kingdom.”

Atem took Alani’s hand in his, planting a soft kiss against her knuckles. “Your father’s lands are now a part of my kingdom. That won’t change in my lifetime. You are also a part of my kingdom. I made sure you were taken care of, even though you were brought here as a slave. I respected the fact that you were once a princess. That won’t change because the past can never be changed. However, if you’d let me, I would like to give you another future.”

Alani listened to him, her final walls crashing down as she was introduced to Atem, the man behind the title “Pharaoh.” He wasn’t a monster that stole her from her father. She was indebted to him for his kindness and the tenderness he was showing her now. That is why she didn’t look away as she waited to hear his proposal.

“Of course, I will offer you more than one choice. You can reject these feelings I have fostered for you in the time that I have known you and remain a slave. You will still be treated well, but you will be confined to the borders of these lands as the law of this land proclaims.”

Wanting to take a sting out of the harsh words, Atem leaned in to kiss her, relieved when she received him and their tongues danced together in the dark.

Pulling back, he gave her his sweetest smile. “Or, you can accept these feelings and return them as well. Do this, and you shall be free. I will make you my Queen and you will sit on the throne of Egypt with me, ruling over these lands and having no constraints on your travels.”

Alani’s eyes widened. Did he mean that she could…

“I can visit my family?” She vocalized.

Atem smiled. “Yes. I will give them the opportunity to come live here with us in the palace, or I will give them lavish gifts if they choose to continue to reside where they are.”

The King pulled his Queen close as he kissed away her tears, as warm and as tender as her own pupils.

Alani hugged him close, amazed that he had extended her such kindness and love. Without hesitation, she nodded as the tears came faster. “Yes, Atem. I would love to be your Queen.”

He pulled back to look down at her beautiful face. “Be mine?”

She smiled, her tears glistening in the dark. “I’m yours.”

He returned her smile and kissed her softly. “And I am yours,” he breathed across her lips.

“Thank you,” she heard him say. She held back a laugh. Why was he thanking her when he had given her such a beautiful thing?

They spooned under the sheets, reveling in each other’s body warmth.

“Alani,” she heard him call out. She kissed him to let him know he had her full attention.

“I’m sorry,” he said. His eyes flickered with the pain he was hiding. “Please know I did not find any joy in spilling any of your brethrens’ blood.”

Alani’s body chilled as she remembered why she had given him a bath in the first place. She knew her brethren were fighting for her father, for her, and it pained her to know that they had fought a winless battle.

“I know,” she replied, running her fingers across his golden bangs. “War is never easy. I may have lost my brethren on the battlefield tonight, but if you could show mercy to those that survived, you shall have your Queen’s forgiveness.”

Atem breathed a sigh of relief, releasing a breath he didn’t realize he was holding. He pulled her close. “The way you speak is as if you have been my Queen all this time.”

Alani chuckled as she felt the tempting tugs of sleep at her eyelids. “It was fate.”

Atem snuck in one last kiss before he surrendered to the darkness.

Indeed it was.

~Fin~

It's finished, folks! The first entry into AfterDark's Afterotica is complete and it was such fun to write! As heated as it was, I do admit that it's still tame for me. But I can't help it! Atem is too much of a gentleman for me to get really down and dirty. That will just have to wait until next time! ;)

Thanks so much for joining me on this sexy adventure! Next week, we'll be returning to Fanfic Tuesdays. What is my choice anime for this next entry? You'll just have to wait and see! Keep checking Facebook or my Twitter, @MeikoAfterDark, for what my crazy self will be writing about next!

Stay sexy, my lovelies! Until next time.

~Meiko ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment