Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Fanfic Tuesday Update

Good evening, my lovely loves!

Meiko here with some sad news. I may be a sexy, witty, outrageous AfterDark co-host by night, but by day I'm a hard-working university student- and it just so happens to be Finals Week. Oy!

Due to the constant testing, studying, crying-my-eyes-out... *ahem*... I've been a bit too overwhelmed to write up a story for Fanfic Tuesday. *sad face* Because of this, there will be no new awesome adventure for you all to check out tonight.

But fear not! Once finals are out of the way and I'm finally on Winter Break, I'll have plenty of time to write out a few ideas I've been developing lately. It's all going to be good fun, so check back in next Tuesday. Later this week, I'll be tweeting the anime I'll be writing for, so be on the lookout for that.

Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday evening (New Hunter x Hunter episode has been released... go check it out right now!) and you'll be hearing from your lovely Meiko very soon!

Chao! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment